We are currently recruiting for an Project Officer to start immediately for up to 3 months on a temporary contract. The role is located in central London, but Remote for now- working on a full-time basis and is paying a competitive £16 per hour.
WHO WILL YOU BE WORKING FOR?
Our client is an established non-profit healthcare membership body.
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING?
- We are looking for ability in data analysis using SPSS and Excel. These are the specific tasks:
To work on all aspects of the National Audit of Dementia (care in general hospitals) including:
- Using SPSS, cleaning, analysing and preparing large data sets for reporting, according to project written protocols
- Liaising with audit participants, Steering Group members, Clinical leads/ consultants and other stakeholders
- Creating updates for participants and emailouts using Dotmailer
- Creating and updating Excel spreadsheets
- Entering data online
- Preparing data collection tools in SNAP package
- Downloading data using SNAP
- Entering data into report templates
- Preparation, mailing of audit materials and guidance, and follow up correspondence
- Organising and facilitating online events and workshops
- Other project tasks as required
- Experience of data analysis using a statistical programme such as SPSS
- Well-organised with excellent time management skills, ability to prioritise
- Excellent skills in MS Office (Word, Outlook, Excel, Powerpoint, Office365) and internet use.
To apply for this role, please click on the ‘Apply’ button below.
*PLEASE NOTE: YOU MUST UPLOAD YOUR CV IN THE POP-OUT WINDOW TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS ROLE – Quick Apply applicants will unfortunately be missed