We are seeking an experienced Project Coordinator within the area of gas to help deliver collaborative work programmes. The position will involve the development and delivery of projects and deliverables.
Who you will be working for?
Our client is a City of London based energy focused organisation.
Having worked with this Company for many years we can confidently describe them as an employer of choice with a good reputation.
What would you be doing?
As Project Coordinator you will:
- Planning and monitoring project timelines and deliverables.
- Project and meeting administration including management of programme documentation, tracking performance, taking minutes at meeting and tracking delivery of actions.
- Providing reporting groups as required.
- Liaising with the communications teams to support delivery of communications materials as required.
- Logistical support including event planning, workshops and stakeholder meetings.
- Support the wider gas team as required.
- Proven experience in a similar role essential.
- Experience in project management.
- Good written and communication skills including the ability to take minutes and actions.
- Experience of using Microsoft Word and PowerPoint
- Exceptional communication skills and capability.
- Unparalleled enthusiasm, pro-activity and professionalism at all times
The Project Coordinator position is permanent and full-time (Mon-Thurs 9am-5pm and Fri 9am-4pm), paying up to £30,000pa-£35,000pa (depending on experience) - plus outstanding employee benefits such as 28 days' basic holiday entitlement and medical and more.
Our client is operating a hybrid working model which may need some flexibility to suit the needs of the organisation.
How to apply
To apply for the Project Coordinator position, please click on the ‘Apply’ button below.