Members of the Law School Programme Support team will work together with the Programme Support Managers, Head of Programme Support, and Head of Operations to ensure that all Law School administrative and support processes are properly set up and aligned across all programmes. As a team, they will be responsible for ensuring an excellent student journey through the Law School.
The On-Programme Support team will provide support for students throughout their programme through the query management system, on phones and face-to-face support.
Core Responsibilities of a Programme Support Officer (including but not limited to):
- Working to build and maintain relationships between the Law School and key operations teams, including but not limited to Admissions, SRO, Student Finance, Timetabling Unit, EAO and Student Advice.
- Building expert knowledge in the Law School administrative and support processes to work within a dedicated delivery team.
- Providing students with excellent customer service and issue resolution.
- Acting as a first point of contact for all non-academic student queries
- Building a good understanding of all Law School administrative and support processes to allow flexible working across the areas of responsibility, as required.
- Generally to assist the Law School Team to effectively manage Law School students and ensure the smooth operation of all programmes.
- To be part of a rota of staff from within the Law School to give front facing student advice and guidance.
- Other administrative support activities as and when required by the Law School.