Our client is seeking an individual with exceptional Administrator/Coordinator
We are looking for an enthusiastic individual to join their team as a Temp Accreditation Unit Administrator whilst the client recruits perm;
Regents Park- Hybrid working. £15-16 an hour
Previous experience within a similar and fast paced administrative position would be essential.
This role is a temp whilst the client recruits Perm-
Who will you be working for?
Our client is a London & Liverpool based not for profit membership organisation for healthcare professionals; they are innovative and leaders in the sectors best practice. They have several locations throughout the UK.
This role is based in their London Office; Regents Park
What will you be doing?
- Assist clinicians with enquiries relating to certification and/or accreditation, making clear the benefits of certification/ accreditation.
- Organise accreditation assessments and process applications and results.
- Update other team members on the progress of assessments during weekly meetings and escalate queries appropriately.
- Assist team with administrative duties relating to quality improvement projects.
- Being the first point of contact for external queries by telephone and email and providing an excellent level of customer service.
- Running a helpdesk service which responds to queries within agreed timescales. This may include providing guidance, assisting users to navigate various web tools, resetting passwords and/or setting up new users.
- Contribute to writing website copy, guidance materials and blogs.
- Minute taking at governance meetings.
- Proactively work with clinical leads in reviewing and closing actions after each governance meeting.
- Customer service experience.
- Experience in handling customer queries, both written and verbal.
- Experience of assisting with the planning and coordination of effective meetings and events.
- Experience of working on committee-style meetings including writing high quality minutes of meetings.
- Demonstrable experience of engaging and communicating with stakeholders effectively.
- Experience in analysing data to produce reports using Microsoft Office
- Experience of working on multiple projects or workstreams at one time.
- Experience of administration in a healthcare or related context.
- Experience in digital communication and working with social media.