Do you have experience in stock management? Do you enjoy building relationships with suppliers?
If so, this may be the perfect opportunity for you.
Experience with managing goods providers would be desirable.
Who will you be working for?
Our client is a rapidly expanding London-based drinks specialist. This is an excellent opportunity to develop your skills and work for a company with exciting plans for the future.
What will you be doing?
You will be responsible for managing the end to end ordering including stock management.
Key duties will include:
- Placing orders and managing the order requirements.
- Organising orders to be delivered directly to customers.
- Ensuring weekly and monthly stock takes are carried out.
- Flag low stock items and order new stock according to demand.
- Ensuring product packaging requirements meet guidelines.
- Working with the sales team.
- Creating, maintaining and circulating monthly procurement trackers.
- Gathering quotes and negotiating prices with new and existing suppliers.
- Previous experience of managing goods providers would be desirable.
- High level of attention to detail required and be able to prioritise effectively.
- Strong organisational skills.
- Able to meet tight deadlines.
- You will be a strategic thinker and demonstrate strong analytical skills.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work well in a team.
- Can do attitude with a positive outlook.
- Demonstrate a passion for the industry.
This is an excellent opportunity to develop your career and to join a fantastic company that are rapidly expanding with exciting plans for the future. They have an excellent team culture and will provide you with the training to develop your skills. Our client is offering a salary of £23,757 as well as benefits which include private healthcare, pension and beer.
How to apply?
To apply for this role, please click on the ‘Apply’ button below.