We are currently recruiting for a Policy Engagement Manager who will be establishing an engagement Network for an academic institution.
Who will you be working for?
Our client are an academic institution with a passion for increasing the standards of healthcare provision in the UK. The role is based close to the City of London in an excellent location.
What will you be doing?
As a Policy Engagement Manager, you will be establishing the engagement Network, implementing and evaluating engagement strategies and working with internal and external stakeholders. This is a full-time permanent position.
Key Duties to include:
- Implementing an engagement strategy and strategically managing the engagement network.
- Ensuring staff are regularly updated on Network activity.
- Maintaining high level working relationships with key external stakeholders.
- Providing monthly reports on relevant national policy developments.
- Undertaking policy analysis and research to support and inform policy communications to the Network.
- Attending and representing the College at relevant external meetings and events.
You will need excellent planning and project skills and enjoy working across a range of policy area.
- Experience of managing regional or local engagement and local policy making.
- Strong interest in and experience of policy analysis, research and public policy development.
- Experience of working with internal and external stakeholders to gather views and opinions.
- Ability to work independently as a member of a small team.
- Proven ability to work under pressure and the ability to manage several deadlines at the same time.
- Desirable; experience of health or mental health policy and campaigns.
What’s in it for you?
This is a fantastic opportunity to join the Policy and Campaigns team and work for a professional and prestigious medical organisation that will help you to develop your skills as a Policy Engagement Manager. This is a permanent full-time opportunity with some fantastic benefits that include generous annual leave, pension scheme, life assurance, voucher scheme and others.