Introduction & Company
Our client is a dynamic and exciting leisure and hospitality brand with an enviable reputation as a founding name in their market. For businesses and consumers they offer a truly unique experience. For employees they offer structured personal development and an opportunity to work with a committed and ambitious team.
Location / Hybrid
3 days office based (central London), 2 days home based each week.
Payroll & Pensions Administrator
Job Role & Overview
Our client is looking for a confident payroll administrator to play an active and positive part of their finance team in the UK. Training and development comes as standard. The role includes, but is not limited to:
Payroll focused elements:
- Management and effective delivery of payroll processes and payments for up to 1,500 permanent and casual staff.
- Effective management of payroll and pensions systems and technology used across the finance team (e.g. iTrent).
- Responding queries or questions from staff members.
- Running reports and completing required administration.
- Effective time management, pre-planning for peaks in payroll activity and annual review periods.
- With full management support, developing an active understanding of the company's pension offering, to support pension management, administration and strategy.
- Provide support to staff and respond to queries in relation to pension provision.
- With management support, active engagement on a number of finmance team annual planning and strategic projects.
- Pension audits.
- Financial year-end audit.
The Person Needed
Our client is looking for an individual to join the team who offers:
- A positive and forward-thinking approach to their career.
- Someone looking to take on new challenges and learn new skills.
- Confident and proven payroll administration experience.
- Strong working knowledge of Excel essential (prior experience of iTrent desirable).
£35-40K Basic + Annual company bonus
25 days holiday + Bank holidays
Social and business perks and benefits
SOUND LIKE YOU?
Click apply now! Interviews will begin later in February. If you'd like to know more, call Joe Grace on 0207 479 7539.
Key terms for this role: London, Central London, South East, payroll, pension, payroll admin, payroll administrator, pensions administrator, payroll and pension administrator, payroll administration, finance.