We are seeking a highly organised Operations Executive with a positive attitude can do approach to their work, who is approachable and willing to get involved across a variety of tasks within this lovely company.
Who will you be working for?
This boutique firm helps people with their financial affairs and offers first-class advice in all aspects. The team consists of experts who are fully qualified to provide guidance and recommendations on managing their client’s needs.
In terms of location, it doesn’t get better than this - right in the heart of the West end, this is where tourists mix with the locals and city employees mingle with west end performers. The area is packed full of unrivalled energy - theatres, first class hotels, intimate eateries and specialist tailors adorn the streets whilst there are excellent transport links connecting to you the area with trains, buses and the underground all serving this location well.
What you will be doing?
As Operations Executive you will provide support across teams and other business units within the company. Your role will focus on the implementation of processes, monitoring of processes and general operational housekeeping tasks.
You will also work alongside compliance and finance teams and be responsible for rolling out specific operational company objectives.
You will also:
- Train staff and new starters on internal systems, procedures and processes.
- Assist in the preparation of leads, reports, PI renewals, regulatory returns, Staff appraisals etc.
- Day-to-day operational guidance.
- Management Information; development and defined reporting.
- Maintenance of operational records.
- Production of client facing reports in order to adhere to best practice.
- Previous knowledge and experiences with Intelligent Office IO – essential.
- Broad knowledge of Operations.
- The ability work proactively and across a variety of teams and on various projects.
- Ability to handle complex and confidential situations and tasks.
- Ability to identify area identify areas for improvement and suggest future projects.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Thoroughness and exceptional attention to detail.
We are seeking an approachable, self-motivated and exceptional communicator individual for this position.
What's in it for you?
In return, you will receive a competitive salary, career progression and great employee benefits. The salary applicable is £35,000-£40,000 pa (dependent on experience).
How to apply?
To apply for this Operations Executive position, please click on the ‘Apply’ button below.