Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities
- Providing guidance in regards to advertising, job specifications and targeting the right audience.
- Advertising client apprenticeship vacancies via a range of media.
- Applicant sifting, checking the eligibility of candidates, reviewing CVs and discussing experience and career aspirations to ensure they meet the criteria.
- Telephone screening, conducting structured telephone interviews and reviewing viascoring system.
- Producing accurate client reporting to demonstrate progress against recruitmentmilestones, and managing client queries regarding all activity.
- Providing first line support / contact for all learners / line managers via email, telephone and any other contact points
- Management of enquiries incoming via group mailboxes and actioning within agreed SLAs
- Assisting with the day to day
- Ad hoc reporting / requests
- Excellent communication with a positive telephone manner and the ability to build rapport and maintain empathy with students and clients
- Ability to effectively manage client and internal stakeholder relationships, promptly responding to queries, ensuring expectations are managed
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Ability to create and maintain accurate/accessible and organised documentation
- Ability to use email, internet applications, MS Windows operating system, including Excel and tracking tools to support this role
- Ability to apply numerical skills to analyse data, interpretation of facts and figures presented in the form of statistical tables and diagrams, thinking critically and checking for errors or variance from targets
- Must be comfortable working within defined Key Performance Indicators and Service Levels
- Passionate about client service with a positive approach to dealing with people
- Proactive, highly motivated and adaptable to change, as the company and industry in which they are based is very fast paced and competitive