Our client is seeking an individual with exceptional Membership Admin experience; to start asap until June maybe longer.
£16-17 an hour 27K
Who will you be working for?
Our Client is a UK health Union; with over 7,000 members-
Located by London Bridge- Hybrid working - sometimes needed in Euston
What will you be doing?
This post is responsible for maintaining our membership data. The post also provides committee, team meetings and general administration support.
- There is an ongoing task of keeping the membership data up to date on two databases. This will mean adding new members, lapsing retired members and leavers, membership changes such as members on maternity leave, wanting retirement membership or temporarily unemployed, emailing out membership packs and answering enquiries from members about their membership.
- The Successful candidate will be responsible for managing administration associated with national committee and management boards from agreeing dates, room/venue booking, travel and accommodation, catering, draft agendas, minute taking and action points
- Provide support for organising team away days, reps and members events including researching venues, booking and liaising, managing participants requirements including accommodation, travel and dietary needs.
- Ensure marketing materials are available for physical events (these are held in the London Office)
- Liaise with couriers to transport goods and services
- Be responsible for incoming post
- other reasonable administrative tasks as directed by the Chief Executive
- Experience in a customer facing role and the ability to deliver high standards of customer service; Ideally experience using Databases and Events.
- Computer literate with experience of data input and strong keyboard skill
- A methodical approach to work and the ability to pay close attention to detail, achieving high standards of accuracy and integrity
- Excellent written and telephone communications skills
- Able to prioritise your workload according to importance and urgency