Who will you be working for?
Our client is a London & Liverpool based not for profit membership organisation for healthcare professionals; they are innovative and leaders in the sectors best practice. They have several locations throughout the UK.
This role is based in their Liverpool Office Hybrid working -
Temp role starting Immediately for 1 Month £21,124 - £13 an hour
What will you be doing?
We are seeking a full-time membership administrator who will be responsible for assisting with the day-to-day smooth running of membership subscription processes.
You will have good all-round customer service and administration skills and be enthusiastic about supporting our membership community. The successful applicant will need to show strong attention to detail in all their work, pride themselves on being organised, and be willing to work flexibly as part of a small friendly team.
- Acting as a first point of contact for member enquiries both over the phone and via email, working with the team to manage the membership inbox.
- Processing membership applications, renewals, status changes and cancellations on CRM
- Using CRM to update member details and perform basic query searches
- Processing membership payments via credit/debit card and Direct Debit
- Assist in the processing of monthly Direct Debit collections
- Produce reports and data for analysis by senior management and other stakeholders
- Assisting the Fellowship coordinator in administering the election of fellowship candidates
- General administration including keeping accurate records, filing, dealing with the office post and data input
- Any other duties as may be reasonably expected, and which are commensurate with the level of the post.
Experience in a customer facing role and the ability to deliver high standards of customer service
• Computer literate with experience of data input and strong keyboard skills
• A methodical approach to work and the ability to pay close attention to detail, achieving high standards of accuracy and integrity
• Excellent written and telephone communications skills
• Able to prioritise your workload according to importance and urgency