We are currently recruiting for an Marketing Campaign Manager to start immediately on a Temp-perm contract. The role is located in between Farringdon and Chancery Lane, working on a full-time basis and is paying a competitive £42,000.
WHO WILL YOU BE WORKING FOR?
Our client is an established non-profit membership organisation.
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING?
The Marketing Campaign Manager is responsible for the design and delivery of creative and successful marketing and engagement campaigns for a wide range of products and services that supports our commercial growth strategy.
You will be responsible for managing the effective delivery of campaigns via a
range of digital channels including website, email marketing and social media. The role requires significant decision making, relationship building and accountability for the published content in our marketing channels.
- Creating effective multi-channel marketing campaigns that deliver on business strategy, while growing and retaining our membership.
- Oversee the marketing delivery team and ensure timely and effective delivery of campaigns that meet sales targets, grow new audiences and extend recognition of the Institute as the home of good governance.
- Working with the Head of Marketing, you will produce marketing plans with clear measurable outcomes.
- Work with our Insight Lead to understand our customer data and use this to influence new campaigns.
- Develop detailed plans that provide visibility on planned activities which are timebound and provide transparency on how targets will be achieved.
- Be customer centred and creative in the development of marketing messages, copy and the look and feel of collateral.
- Develop test approaches to marketing including check lists and data points to capture what outcomes are expected and inform changes to future strategies.
- Oversee quality control processes to ensure that all marketing is of a high visual and written standard in line with brand guidelines.
- Manage budgets for individual projects and channels and suggest ways to maximise value
- Analyse marketing campaign performance on impact and return on investment and build insight into a continuous cycle of improvement.
- You will contribute to the measuring and reporting on impact of lead generation activities for our qualifications, training and support our growth and retention in memberships and provide regular progress updates on our increased visibility with key employers and stakeholders in the marketplace.
- A solid understanding of the marketing needs of member organisations, events, print and digital publishing, magazine/journal subscriptions and/or professional services is essential.
- A strong understanding of data and analytics.
- A comprehensive knowledge of digital marketing.
- Experience of developing Stakeholder relationships and managing project from concept to implementation and analysis
- Experience of professional and qualifying bodies may be an advantage as are CIM or IDM qualifications
- Capable user of MS Office applications, CMS tools, Social media platforms and Google analytics.
To apply for this role, please click on the ‘Apply’ button below.
*PLEASE NOTE: YOU MUST UPLOAD YOUR CV IN THE POP-OUT WINDOW TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS ROLE – Quick Apply applicants will unfortunately be missed