We are seeking an Individual Giving and Stewardship Officer. The ideal Candidate will have had previous charity experience within a similar fundraising and marketing focused position.
Who you will be working for?
Our client is an independent global humanitarian charity located in London.
What would you be doing?
Managing and developing a programme ensuring administrative support to consultant, donors receive excellent communications including managing thanking processes, building excellent relationships with third party suppliers and working in collaboration with other teams. Working with fulfilment and creative agencies to produce quality, bespoke content to ensure effective, innovative and personalised donor journeys across audiences.
- Provide administration support, ensuring excellent care and quality communications for
- Assisting the wider Individual Giving team in order to increase loyalty and income from donors.
- Support on projects as needed.
- Carry out weekly reporting and analysis across all campaigns, sharing results with the wider team to help improve insight across channels.
- Lead on the coordination and organisation of safeguarding governance.
- Manage and develop donor programme.
- Working closely with funding managers, third parties and other managers internally.
- Work closely with the digital team to ensure content is accurate and thanking messages are consistent on and offline.
- Support the Individual Giving team with administrative tasks to develop and monitor campaigns.
- Interview field staff, source content and collate creative materials for campaigns.
- Oversee the performance of individual giving campaigns and produce weekly reports, sharing analysis to the wider team on a regular basis to improve results.
- Build and maintain strong internal relationships with colleagues in Fundraising Operations, Database Services, Supporter Care, Major Gifts team and colleagues in the Communications team.
- Relevant experience in a similar UK based charity or not for profit-based position.
- Self-starter who has the confidence to introduce ideas and provide support across a wide range of projects.
- Experience in project management.
- Experience working with creative and print agencies for the production of direct marketing materials – desired.
- A systematic and organised approach with a proven ability to follow things through and meet targets in line with established schedules and deadline.
- Responsible attitude to dealing with sensitive and confidential information.
- Unparalleled enthusiasm, pro-activity and professionalism at all times.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- An exceptional level of organisation and attention to detail.
What’s in it for you?
In return the Individual Giving and Stewardship Officer is a permanent position paying up to £37,333.61pa.
How to apply
To apply for the Individual Giving and Stewardship Officer position, please click on the ‘Apply’ button below.