An exciting opportunity has come up to work as a Corporate Head Receptionist within a well-respected Private Bank located in Central London.
This role will be best suited to someone with previous experience as a Head or Senior Receptionist within a professional environment.
Who you will be working for
Our client is a highly renowned international Private Bank offering Wealth Solutions, Investment Management and other banking related services to HNW clients.
Having placed many people over the years we can confidently describe them as an employer of choice resulting in high staff retention, superb opportunity and generous financial services benefits.
What will the role include?
The role of the Head Receptionist is to ensure exceptional front of house operations. The post holder will take responsibility for managing the reception area, supervising staff and generally proving a welcoming reception for client, visitors and employees.
The position will involve (but is not limited to):
- Lead and manage reception team including rota's and staff training.
- Identify and manager technical issues that arise and follow up on progress.
- assist with various administrative tasks (scanning, filing, post, courier services and printing).
- Assist client queries.
- Meeting room management; booking rooms and making any necessary scheduled preparations.
- Redirecting invoices to appropriate departments.
- support UK Head of facilities and Deputy where required.
- Management of building access; including parking, bicycle storage etc.
- Any other reasonable duties.
- You will have experience within a similar position.
- Knowledge of Excel, Office Word and Outlook.
- Hold excellent team leadership capabilities.
- Good attention to detail.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Smart and professional personal presentation.
- Good team management and organisational skills.
In return, our long-standing client will offer an attractive salary with fantastic financial services benefits. Benefits include a competitive salary plus housing allowance, competitive pension, complimentary access to the onsite gym, health insurance and death in service benefit.
Note this is an in-office position across a 37.5 hour working week, the position will include shift work between 8am-6pm.
This is a permanent position paying up to £40,000 pa (this is inclusive of £3000 London Living Allowance) plus discretionary bonus and additional financial services benefits as above.
How to apply
To apply for the Head Receptionist position, please click on the ‘Apply’ button below.