We are recruiting for a Graduation and Awards Admin in London, from Monday 22nd January, full time (37.5 hours per week) paying £14 per hour. This role is ongoing temporary with the view to going permanent.
WHO WILL YOU BE WORKING FOR?
Our client is a UK-wide training and education organisation, providing professional qualifications in a range of expert fields.
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING?
- Assisting with organising the delivery of all graduation events
- Managing student completion data with accuracy and attention to detail.
- Preparing data to send to third party printer for batch certificate printing
- Producing and sending hard copy certificates as required by graduates on an ad hoc basis
- Assisting in the management of, and support for, our online certificate system
- Responding to student queries via the Case Management System and by email
- Providing reference requests about graduates to third parties
- Producing letters for graduates as needed
- Conducting data manipulation where required
- Liaising with various departments across the organisation
- Responding to informal student complaints
- Conducting any other ad hoc tasks as required to support the University Central Admissions team
- Undertaking any other reasonable duties commensurate with the level of the role
- Undertaking all duties and responsibilities in compliance with the rules and regulations
- Adhering, complying, and working in accordance with University and Departmental policies, procedures, codes of conduct and GDPR.
- Participating in training and professional development associated with the role
- Knowledge of the Higher Education Sector
- Excellent attention to detail
- Administrative experience, preferably in the education sector
- Advanced knowledge and experience of Microsoft Excel.
- Knowledge and experience of Microsoft Outlook, Word
- Problem-solving skills
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to successfully multi-task
- Ability to work effectively under pressure
- Proactive, with the ability to work within a team
- Self-motivated with an ability to thrive under pressure
- Customer-focused with the ability to communicate at all levels with internal and external stakeholders
- Good track record of GDPR compliance