We are working with our client to recruit an individual who is a natural relationship builder with exception excel skills and who has had some exposure to working with events.
We would encourage those with higher or further education experiences to apply. If you also have experience assisting or organising ceremonies, this could be an exciting opportunity for you.
Who will you be working for?
Our Client is a highly established educational organisation.
This position is a permanent and full-time opportunity and will involve working in office and occasional working from home. The post will require occasional travel to London and/or Manchester for events.
What will you be doing?
You will work within a very small team to coordinate graduation and alumni events. This is a varied position that will involve a high level of organisation and relationship building.
Other Key duties include:
- Assisting with the delivery of events and ensuring they are delivered on schedule and within the designated budget.
- Assisting with the outsourced print of certificates, certificate journey including all communication to suppliers and distribution timelines.
- Further development of alumni platforms to include coordination of online platforms for students.
- Attending events in person to ensure the smooth running alongside registry teams in London and Manchester.
- Any other duties administrative duties including information gathering, project work and compliance as required.
You will need to be London or Manchester based, enjoy working/networking with others at all levels and have had previous experiences administrative experiences.
- Previous experiences within a similar position – highly desired.
- Excellent networking and strong communication skills.
- Computer savvy with working knowledge of Microsoft Office and strong excel skills - essential.
- Ability to analyse and gather data and information.
- Excellent organising and planning skills.
- Experiences within training or education – highly desired but not essential.
- Project management knowledge and basic graphic design experience – highly desired.
This is a great opportunity to work for a reputable established organisation. The Graduation and Alumni Events Officer position offers an attractive package of up to £27,000pa (depending on experience).
This is a permanent opportunity and is London or Manchester based. The opportunity will include some working from home and in-office working.
Successful applicants will undergo a full DBS check.
How to apply?
To apply for this role, please click on the ‘Apply’ button below.