Do you have marketing administration and sales analysis experience? If so, we would love to hear from you.
Financial Marketing and Analysis Assistant - salary of £30,000pa - £40,000 pa (dependent on experience) plus benefits
Who will you be working for?
Our client is a specialist financial; services business located in the City.
What will you be doing?
This position is responsible for the marketing administration and sales analysis of business products, support of marketing activity, tracking order renewals and sales revenues, completing market research and mailshots, tracking competitor products and assisting in the development of forecast projections and pricing strategies.
- Research and analysis; prospective Clients and current Clients.
- Administration Support: mailshots (large volume), create and manage customer contacts via CRM, management of seminars, calculating pricing costs, organisation and pricing of excel spreadsheets etc.
- Any general duties required.
- Educated to Degree level, ideally in a marketing related discipline.
- Experience in a Marketing Administration or Research role.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel Knowledge.
- Proficient knowledge of other Microsoft Office products.
- Strong attention to detail and organisational skills.
- Strong analytical, written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and a good team player.
This is an exciting permanent opportunity to work for a professional and reputable company.
You can expect to receive a competitive basic salary of £30,000pa - £40,000 pa (dependent on experience).
How to apply
To apply for the Financial Marketing and Analysis Assistant position, please click on the ‘Apply’ button below.