We are currently working closely with our client to find a personable individual with experience in an education across building and facilities.
Who will you be working for?
Our Client is a fast-growing provider of accountancy focused apprenticeships and training and have fantastic opportunities for the right candidate.
What will you be doing?
As Facilities and Examinations Coordinator you will work closely with the Operations and IT Teams to support staff and student needs.
- Managing relationships with various suppliers, such as cleaners, utilities.
- Ensure continued compliance with building regulations, health and fire safety requirements.
- Identifying and addressing any required building works, coordinating and reviewing the work of appropriate contractors.
- Facilitating setup of new employee devices, working closely with the IT department to ensure work laptops and mobiles are ready for colleagues.
- Examination scheduling and invigilation per examining body requirements, in line with client needs and commercial targets.
- Supporting course and examination delivery by ensuring classroom hardware and software are present and in correct working order.
- Acting as primary contact should technical issues arise on-site, liaising with IT support where necessary to resolve issues promptly.
- Identifying and suggesting revenue generating opportunities to maximise the building space.
- Liaising with customers who wish to hire rooms, ensuring appropriate customer requirement are agreed, met and invoiced.
- Ensuring tutors teaching at external venues are fully supported, for instance with appropriate equipment and teaching materials for them and their students, acting as first point of contact in case of any complications.
- Assisting the Operations Team with customer services requirements during busy periods, face to face, via telephone and email
- Other duties and projects as required.
- Facilities/building management experience - essential.
- Digital exam scheduling experience - desired but not essential.
- Effective communicator with excellent interpersonal skills.
- First-hand experience providing IT support - desired but not essential.
- Proven ability to work to deadlines with excellent attention to detail.
- Strong organisational skills.
- Be an exceptional communicator – written and verbal.
- Reliable with exceptional time keeping.
This is a great opportunity to work for a fantastic company. Our client has fantastic long-term prospects for the right candidate including generous annual leave, performance related company bonus scheme and more following a successful probation period.
The salary applicable is up to £30,000pa (salary dependent on experience). Note, this is an in office position and the working hours are 8am-5.30pm Monday-Friday (flexibility may be required).
How to apply
To apply for this role, please click on the ‘Apply’ button below.