We are currently recruiting for an Exams Administration Assistant to start asap for 2 months- central London 2 days, Remote 2 days; Paying a competitive £13 per hour.
WHO WILL YOU BE WORKING FOR?
Our client is an established non-profit healthcare membership body.
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING?
I am recruiting for an Exams Admin Assistant;
- Processing correspondence: receiving, opening and logging letters and emails
- Scanning and distributing the post to the appropriate person for reply
- Franking and post handling ensuring outgoing mail is ready for daily collections
- Supporting the compilation of statistics and reporting on volume and trends within correspondence
- Maintaining quality and consistency of data and records in the databases
- General administrative duties in support of the Correspondence Manager and at times other staff within the office to contribute to bigger events or projects
- High attention to detail including a high standard of accuracy when processing data
- Ability to extract key information from text
- Attention to detail and a methodical approach to both routine and more complex tasks, including a willingness to follow procedures precisely
- Ability to handle confidential information with discretion
- Excellent knowledge of MS Word, Access, Outlook, Excel and web-based software
HOW DO I APPLY?
To apply for this role, please click on the ‘Apply’ button below.