The centre is open 7 days a week.
Standard working hours are 8:15am - 4:30pm with a slightly earlier start on Mondays.
This could suit a student with part time avaialblity or somebody who needs flexible and casual work to include some weekends.
Duties to include
- Meeting and greeting candidates as they arrive for their exam
- Escorting them through the exam centre
- Ensuring they arrive at designated exam room at the right time
- experienced in a customer service roles such as hospitality or retail
- have excellent communication skills and able to liaise effectively with a wide range of people
- excellent time management skills
- flexible with avialability
- ability to interact with people from a wide range of backgrounds
- comfortbale working in a face to face customer environment
- happy being on your feet in a busy and fast paced role
Full induction and training will be given