We are seeking an Exam Registrar with relevant customer service experience to work for our Client in Leeds.
Who will you be working for?
Our client is a further education examinations provider located close to South London.
What will you be doing?
We are seeking someone well organised, with strong coordination skills and capability to support a busy examinations team. The Exam Registrar is a 12-month FTC initially and working within a wonderful organisation with a long and outstanding reputation.
You will be:
- Meeting and greeting candidates
- Checking ID
- Checking and verifying registration documents
- Manage flow of candidates in and out of the centre
- Scanning and uploading documents to the database
This is a hands-on role where you will be dealing with a variety of exam related tasks. This position would suit someone who enjoys interacting with colleagues and the public. You will also thoroughly enjoy working within a customer service focused role.
You will have:
- Experienced in a customer service and administrative role.
- Have excellent communication skills and the ability to liaise effectively with a wide range of people.
- Good attention to detail and exceptional time management.
- Enjoy building relationships and networking.
- Strong IT skills.
- Good communication both written and spoken.
The Exam Registrar is a 12-month fixed term contract paying a salary of up to £20,800pa (dependent on experience). The position also offers exceptional benefits (pro-rata), such as Private medical, Life Assurance, Season loan ticket, free access to courses and more...
Are you keen to find out more?
Please click on the link below to apply.