We are recruiting for an Exam Invigilator to work for our client based in LImerick. Currently, we have 1 day of invigilation running on Saturday 31 October 2020 from 7:30am – 2:00pm. Once registered for invigilation work, more work will become available in the future.
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING?
- Assisting with setting up the exam venue by laying out stationery, equipment and examination papers in accordance with the outlined procedures
- Assisting students prior to the exam; directing them to their seats and advising them about possessions permitted in examination venues
- Ensuring that students adhere to all exam roles, e.g. no talking
- Invigilating during examinations, dealing with queries raised by students and dealing with examination irregularities in accordance with strict procedures
- Checking attendance during examinations
- Previous experience working in Exam Invigilation or a similar Teaching role would be an advantage
- Ability to adhere to the rules and regulations set by the establishment to ensure the exam runs correctly and effectively.
- Personable and friendly attitude
This is an opportunity to work for a great establishment and build on experience within exam invigilation. This is currently a 1 day booking but opportunities for more invigilation work will arise in the future. The current shift we are recruiting for is Saturday 31 October 7:30am - 2pm
paying €10 p/h.
HOW TO APPLY
To apply for this role, please click on the ‘Apply’ button below.
*PLEASE NOTE: YOU MUST UPLOAD YOUR CV IN THE POP-OUT WINDOW TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS ROLE – Quick Apply applicants will unfortunately be missed