We are seeking an innovative Marketing Manager to support our client with digital marketing of various products and business brands.
Who will you be working for?
Our client is a telecommunications specialist.
What will you be doing?
The Digital Marketing Manager will work closely across various teams in the business. The position will focus on business strategy and moving the business forward.
Duties and responsibilities, will include:
- Strategy planning, guidance, analysis and management of digital marketing.
- Raising brand awareness.
- Taking responsibility for the online marketing of products.
- Budget management - managing digital marketing spend.
- Overseeing the online marketing campaigns and reporting (ROI).
- Guidance on website UI/UX and content development, enhancing web visibility and traffic.
- Work collaboratively with key stakeholders on strategy planning of online campaigns and co-ordination with other marketing activities.
- Driving web, social media, SMS and affiliate marketing campaigns.
You will have:
- Prior experience within a similar role.
- Knowledge and understanding of the telecoms sector.
- Experience of running B2C campaigns.
- Strong proofreading and editing skills.
- Ability to think creatively and strategically to resolve problems.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skill.
- Ability to work within a team and independently.
- Exceptional time management and highly analytical approach to your work.
The Digital Marketing Manager is a permanent and full-time position. The salary is £40,000pa-£45,000pa dependent on experience.
How to apply?
To apply for the Digital Marketing Manager role, please click on the ‘Apply’ button below.