The shift pattern is Tues, Weds, Thurs and alternate Sat or Sun.
The shift pattern is rotated, but the new person will be shadowing an existing staff member until they’re confident to cover a late / morning shift.
- Monday to Thursday: 8am-4pm, 9am-5pm, 10am-6pm + 11am-7pm
- Friday: 8am-4pm, 9am-5pm, 10am-6pm
- Sat/Sun: 8.30am-5pm
Our client is a UK-wide training and education organization, providing professional qualifications in a range of expert fields.
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING?
- Provide an excellent front of house experience for all students and visitors
- Build close relationships with students, maintain excellent product knowledge, and use this to advise students on their options
- Cover reception as part of a rota
- Maintain up-to-date and relevant student contact details
- Undertake general administration tasks
- Ensure the reception area is kept clear and tidy, including maintaining brochure display stands with up to date brochures
- First point of contact for facilities/building issues that arise
- Provide classroom support including room set up, furniture configuration changes
- Active housekeeping and constant monitoring to ensure that standards are maintained at all times
- A proven record in providing exceptional levels of customer service
- Must take ownership of issues and associated responsibility for completing a task
- Well organised and self-disciplined with ability to prioritise under pressure
- Able to work in a team and independently
- Attention to detail with great time management
- Ability to build a strong internal work
- Excellent communication skills