London - West End
£17 per hour
25 days ago
This role requires you to work 2 days a week, one MUST be a Friday, the other day can be chosen to your convenience (must be a weekday). Both days are based in the office in London. Hours are 9-5 with an hour for lunch.
About the role
We are looking for an administrator, with experience of working with senior managers and team members, with excellent communication and project coordination skills to fill a part time role.
This role would suit a graduate with 12 - 18 months’ prior office experience who is looking to get exposure working within a busy creative studio. A background in the arts is preferred but not essential.
Candidate will need to be happy in a corporate work environment and be enthusiastic and professional.
Duties will include, but not be limited to:
• Organising regular team meetings/booking rooms, sending confirmation of meetings using Outlook
• Regularly compiling and collating reports - primarily using Monday.com and Excel
• Creating Purchase Orders and processing invoices, keeping confidential spreadsheets up-dated with fees and running totals in a report for budget tracking, liaising with the accounts team to set up new suppliers and trouble shoot missed payments
• Raising compliance docs and sourcing payment details to add new suppliers
• Managing in-house corporate design projects, liaise with departments, brief into design team and set up project working groups
• Write and update work process guidelines
• Ordering and maintaining stationery and materials
• Ad hoc research tasks
• Proficient use of MS Office packages including PowerPoint, Word, Excel, and Outlook
• Knowledge of JDE and Monday.com preferred but not essential
• Capability to manage own projects and workload
• Highly organised and able to manage many different tasks simultaneously
• Enthusiastic, flexible to changing needs, resilient and able to remain calm under pressure
• Good oral and written communication skills
• A keen eye for detail and accuracy
• Logical and able to understand data
• Able to demonstrate initiative, motivation and effective team working skills