Standard working hours are 8:15am - 4:30pm and sometimes there are half day shifts available too
This could suit a student with part time avaialblity or somebody who needs flexible and casual work. It could also suit somebody who works full time but needs the occasional weekend shift to top up their income.
Duties to involve:
- Looking after exam candidates on a face to face basis.
- Meeting and greeting candidates as they arrive for their exam
- Ensuring all regulations are adhered to
- Carrying out security checks
- Escorting them through the exam centre
- Ensuring they arrive at designated exam room at the right time
- Experienced in a customer service roles such as hospitality or retail
- Excellent communication skills and able to liaise effectively with a wide range of people
- Strong time management skills
- Flexible with availability
- Able to interact with people from a wide range of backgrounds
- Comfortbale working in a face to face customer environment
- Happy being on your feet in a busy and fast paced role