We are currently recruiting for a Case Officer to start immediately an ongoing 3 Month temporary contract, with a view to longer term. working on a full-time basis - Hybrid working; Based in Kennington and is paying a competitive £17.31 per hour.
WHO WILL YOU BE WORKING FOR?
Our client is a well known health care council.
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING?
To provide a quality frontline enquiry service to registrants and members of the public seeking information and guidance on protection of title, health and character and potential fitness to practise cases.
- Receive and effectively manage a range of enquiry calls from applicants, registrants and members of the public, working as one team with your with peers to ensure all cases are answered and responded in line with customer service standards.
- Identify high-risk concern and cases and ensure that these prioritised and progressed for action.
- Ensure your continued compliance with the current policies, guidance and service standards governing your work.
- Work as part of the team, supporting and assisting colleagues to achieve team
priorities, objectives, targets and goals.
- Experience of effectively managing a high volume, varied
- Customer service experience, particularly supporting and
advising people over the telephone
- Attention to detail and a methodical approach to both routine and more complex tasks, including a willingness to follow procedures precisely
- Ability to handle confidential information with discretion
- Excellent knowledge of MS Word, Access, Outlook, Excel and web-based software