Our client is seeking an experienced Coordinator, you will do reporting and administration for committees, coordinate projects (relating to workforce planning, recruitment, schemes and much more.
This position is a 14-month fixed term and part-time contract working across 3 full days per week. Our client can accommodate part home working and part in-office.
Who will you be working for?
Our client is an innovative healthcare organisation located in the City of London.
What will you be doing?
You will take the administrative lead for matters relating to workforce, recruitment, careers and practitioners.
Other responsibilities include:
- Career and Workforce support including - maintaining careers resources.
- Lead as coordinator for matters relating to Workforce – responding to queries and to presenting updates to the Board and other groups when required.
- Lead for the Workforce Census including developing the census format in conjunction with the lead clinicians and managing any internal and external consultations and pilot exercises.
- Maintenance of all data relating to workforce and integration.
- Assist the statistical lead in the analysis of data and preparing reports and presentations.
- Ensure all workforce developments are appropriately communicated, for example, website.
- Liaison with other organisations and stakeholders
- Recruitment and Quality - Lead on Recruitment work streams including, liaising with recruitment providers throughout including creating the person specification and website content; attend interviews outside of London on behalf of the Faculty.
- Run the Training Day in conjunction with the Clinical Lead
- Coordinate interviewers and timetable allocation
- Coordinate the regional documentation available on training units
- Lead on Quality work streams including: coordinate, design, run and analyse the trainee survey.
- Produce data reports and co-produce final quality reports.
- Coordinate membership applications - coordinate application forms, regulations and maintenance of membership database.
- Liaison with external stakeholders.
- Organise task & finish group meetings, take minutes and follow-up on actions, organise production of the final guidance document.
- Coordinate delivery of the Higher Education Scheme.
- Ensuring all paperwork and evidence submission requirements are completed prior to the accreditation visits.
- Be the lead coordinator for matters relating to Sub-Committee members and their work streams.
- Coordinate membership applications - Coordinate application forms, regulations, and maintenance of membership database.
- Ensure applicants meet the allocated criteria and liaise as necessary to resolve
- Serve as Secretary for all relevant Committees and working groups including preparing agendas and papers, advising on items, minute taking, developing and undertaking action points, exercising independent judgment and taking appropriate action.
- Develop a relationship with the Dean, Vice Dean Chair and Board/Committee members, including briefing them on various issues that may arise.
- Support the workload of the Faculties Administrators in the team, including assisting with the induction of new members of staff, the introduction of administrators to new areas.
- Where required and deputising, where appropriate, for the Board and Training Projects Manager.
- Undertake any other duties which might reasonably be required.
- Previous committee experience – essential.
- Strong administration skills – including minute taking and reporting – essential.
- Experience of handling administrative work of a considerable variety/volume and prioritising successfully under pressure.
- Experience of organising long-term and complex events, which may include projects, courses or examinations.
- Experience maintaining relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Experience in comparable organisations (other colleges, healthcare settings) and working in clinical standards would be advantageous.
The Careers and Workforce Coordinator is a full-time 14 month fixed term contract; £19,320 - £20,580 p.a. (pro rata salary) plus great benefits such as contributory pension, accident cover, flexible working and much more. The deadline for application to our client is Friday, 12th November, please apply ASAP to be considered.
To apply for the Careers and Workforce Coordinator opportunity, please click on the ‘Apply’ button below.