We are currently recruiting for an Administration Assistant to start immediately on a 6-8 week temporary contract. The role is located in Regents Park; but it will be mostly remote based. £12.75 an hour
WHO WILL YOU BE WORKING FOR?
Our client is an established non-profit organisation. A very well-known institution and household name located in the wonderfully vibrant city of Westminster.
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING?
- Writing reports for medical specialities, using templates provided
- Processing correspondence: receiving, opening and logging letters and emails
- Scanning and distributing the post to the appropriate person for reply
- Franking and post handling ensuring outgoing mail is ready for daily collections
- Supporting the compilation of statistics and reporting on volume and trends within correspondence
- Maintaining quality and consistency of data and records in the databases
- General administrative duties in support of the Correspondence Manager and at times other staff within the office to contribute to bigger events or projects
- High attention to detail including a high standard of accuracy when processing data
- Ability to extract key information from text
- Attention to detail and a methodical approach to both routine and more complex tasks, including a willingness to follow procedures precisely
- Ability to handle confidential information with discretion
- Excellent knowledge of MS Word, Access, Outlook, Excel and web-based software
To apply for this role, please click on the ‘Apply’ button below.
*PLEASE NOTE: YOU MUST UPLOAD YOUR CV IN THE POP-OUT WINDOW TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS ROLE – Quick Apply applicants will unfortunately be missed