Most of our training projects are individually tailored programmes delivered for clients at their own premises.
Research shows overwhelmingly that development training brings big rewards. What does your organisation want to achieve?
- Higher staff retention.
- Improved customer service.
- Stronger innovation.
- Higher output per employee.
- Greater company profitability.
- Delivery on the promise of training your team.
- The goal of becoming a learning organisation.
We run a wide range of open workshops in our own training suite, here in Argyll Street. Training is delivered in small groups (maximum 14 people). Topics include:
- Introduction to management.
- Managing multiple priorities for managers.
- Courageous conversations.
- Advanced management.
- Project management.
- Managing meetings.
- Introduction to interviewing.
- Introduction to coaching methods.
- Performance management.
- Coaching for improved performance.
- Train the trainer.
- Stand-out sales.
- Business writing.
- Negotiating and influencing.
- Getting “stuff” done.
- Creating and delivering engaging presentations.
- Writing proposals.
- Assertive communication.
- Dealing with challenging people.
- Developing Influential Relationships.
- Minute writing.
- Delivering motivating staff appraisals.
- Winning sales.
- The skill of networking.
- Time management essentials.
- Email essentials.
- Interviewing essentials.
We provide a range of individual development, including:
Psychometric profiling – a powerful development tool to identify personality and aptitude strengths.
Executive coaching – to facilitate development and clarify personal goals in the context of business life, a powerful tool for business and life transformation.
Career coaching – whether reviewing your CV, sharpening your interviewing skills, helping you develop marketing strategies or working with you in one-to-one consultation, we can help you to compete and win in today’s competitive job market.