Gordon Yates Training has developed bespoke courses for 2021 to support your personal development.
Interactive online video training for:
Changing Working Styles.
Managing your virtual working day
- How to increase productivity: avoiding task resistance & procrastination.
- Dealing with isolation, overcrowding, distractions & the intensity
- Managing yourself, your priorities & setting realistic time-frames
- 'Chunking' your time
- Tips & techniques for end-of-day switch off
- Phone, video meeting, email or text? The pros & cons of message delivery
- The power of the written word: tips & techniques for personalising a message
- Delivering successful video presentations
- Chairing and/or facilitating virtual meetings
- Non-verbal communication: telephone & video
- Essential key skills for managing remote teams
- Retaining culture & community spirit
- Managing virtual meetings
- Consistency: the need to influence & motivate
- Performance management & reviews
- Identifying individual needs & issues
- Technical tips for interview preparation
- Adapting your interview style
- Developing a structure: opening, questioning, closing
- Body language: the do's and don'ts
- Panel interview tips & techniques
- Effective post-interview evaluation
2 hour workshops - £50 per place for groups (max. 6 people)
1:1 Training sessions also available and priced separately.
To book your place or find out more please contact: