Seeking a Website Content Officer to work full-time for 3 months. You will need experience of website management and content, CMS experience.
£16-18 an hour
Who will you be working for?
Our Client is an innovative healthcare organisation located in the City of London.
What will you be doing?
You will be working in the Educations and training team within a standalone position with collaboration across departments. This position will involve the review of training and examinations content to produce high quality content, copy and provide ongoing web content support across teams.
Your responsibilities will also include:
- Working with stakeholders and in partnership across internal and external teams.
- Management of the uploading and updating of training and examination content.
- Conducting internal and external content analysis, reports and audits to identify gaps.
- Production of high-quality content.
- Implementation of agreed changes.
- Learning and understanding the content style, editorial standards and SEO.
- Reviewing existing content.
- Training others on the use of the CMS and writing and production of content.
- Experience with content management systems.
- Experience designing content in Word and PowerPoint.
- Previous experience developing high quality and engaging web content.
- Previous experience with website analytics.
- Strong copywriting and proofreading skills.
- Exceptional time management skills and attention to detail.
- Approachable and friendly manor.