Are you an experienced Website Manager with an analytical approach to your work?
If so, please read below
Who will you be working for?
Our client is a City based membership organisation.
What will you be doing?
You will be commercially focused and enjoy website management.
Duties and responsibilities, will include;
- Building website pages.
- Rebuilding websites.
- Understanding user experiences.
- Overseeing UX building navigation.
We are seeking a true team player, with a passion for website management. In additional you will need:
- Exceptional time management with an ability to work towards deadlines.
- Positivity proactive with a team focus to work.
- Experiences within a fast-paced environment, project management, CRM system and creative working.
- Attention to detail and a highly analytical mindset.
- Ability to support across any other web related areas.
As Website Coordinator you can expect to receive a competitive basic salary of up to £30,000 pa (dependent on experience) plus great benefits such as 25 days annual leave (Bank holidays in addition), life assurance, discounted voucher scheme and much more.
The Website Coordinator position is a permanent and full-time position.
How to apply?
To apply for the Website Coordinator role, please click ‘Apply’.
YOU MUST UPLOAD YOUR CV IN THE POP-OUT WINDOW TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS ROLE