We are seeking an experienced warehouse assistant. The position will involve lifting, Picking and packing goods, dealing with all related administration as well as other warehouse related duties and responsibilities.
Who will you be working for?
Our client is an established, fast-growing, well-respected retail supplier with an entrepreneurial culture. Located in Dartford.
What will you be doing?
As Warehouse Assistant you will be:
- Picking and packing
- Ensuring the warehouse is well organized, Making sure the warehouse is tidy (using the scrubber) and sorting rubbish.
- Making sure the warehouse complies with health and safety.
- Helping the team to manage the stock in and out, keeping boxes labelled with product name, finish and quantity and have the incoming shipments under control.
- Shipments, unloading, sorting, labelling and putting away in the correct locations.
- Batch testing.
- Electrical equipment testing.
- Sorting customers returns, updating system with notes for refunds.
- Dealing with drivers, chasing for driver collections, dealing with the depot if needed.
- General administration.
- Experienced working within a Warehouse - essential.
- Batch testing and electrical equipment testing - highly desired (training can be given)
- Forklift licence holder - highly desired or a willingness to train essential.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Eye for detail and quality.
- Dependable and dedicated.
This is a full time permanent position with interviews taking place in the new year.
In return for working within an innovative and dynamic company you will be rewarded for your hard work with brilliant working hours (9am-5pm Monday-Friday), development and training in-house, medical insurance, occasional in-office perks (lunches, etc.), Team building even days and more…
The salary for both permanent and 6 month contract positions is dependent on experiences from £20,000pa-£25,000pa.
Please click on the link below to apply.