We are seeking an experienced warehouse assistant. The position will involve lifting, loading and offloading goods as well as assembly of goods.
Who will you be working for?
Our client is an established well-respected retail supplier with an entrepreneurial culture. Located in South West London.
What will you be doing?
As Warehouse Assistant you will be:
- Assembling products.
- Loading and unloading vans.
- Assisting with sending orders out and courier preparation.
- Assisting in moving and organising stock.
- Assisting in receiving, moving, checking and storing incoming goods.
- Quality control.
- Checking the components arriving from suppliers while you assemble products.
- Any other Warehouse Assistant related activities.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Naturally be a team player.
- Efficient and productive.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Eye for detail and quality.
- Dependable and dedicated.
- Have experience within a similar role – highly desired.
The Warehouse Assistant is a permanent position paying a salary of £18,000pa (dependent on experience). This is a wonderful opportunity to join a good company, working just 35hours per week in a friendly and welcoming team.
Please click on the link below to apply.