We are currently recruiting for an Visa Manager-
Salary £33,922.61 per annum - £36,292.65
WHO WILL YOU BE WORKING FOR?
Our client is a London Based Business School; The role will be a mix of remote and in the office; the office is based in North-West London.
The post holder will take operational responsibility for School compliance in relation to visas. They will manage and co-ordinate the School’s compliance processes and policies, as required by the Home Office, in order to satisfy and maintain the School’s visa Sponsor Licence.
The post holder will lead and manage the work of the Compliance team to ensure that the School is fully compliant with the terms of the Home Office Sponsor Guidance and can continue to recruit and sponsor international students.
Management of Home Office Compliance
Student Visa Attendance Management
Systems, Regulations and Policies
Student Administration - Maintenance and Reporting
Team Line Management
The post holder assumes line managing responsibilities for the Visa Administrator.
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING?
- Responsible for developing and maintaining systems and guidance for visa sponsorship processes and compliance
- Responsible for drafting and interpreting regulations.
- Work closely with the international recruitment and admissions team members, managing the administrative side of student’s admission and registration with regards to their visa and to provide advice on the immigration requirements that an individual applicant must meet in order to register at the Business School.
- Provide comprehensive immigration advice to prospective visa students and those registered at the School as they progress through the application / CAS request process.
- Track the lifecycle of each CAS issued and submit reports to the UK Visas and Immigration (UKVI) office, in accordance with the Student visa Sponsor Guidance.
- Work closely with the Programme Office as part of the process to monitor the attendance of all registered Student visa students, retain an up-to-date summary of attendance levels for these students, including details of any approved absences.
- Provide effective guidance for staff and students with queries relating to any visa issues, Student visitor visa, Student visa, administrative review and dependents.
- Knowledge of Home Office procedures, Immigration Rules and the ability to interpret complex rules and regulations
- Diplomatic influencing and relationship-building skills, to work effectively with faculty, administrators, students, alumni, and external constituents
- Self-motivated with an ability to thrive under pressure
- Excellent presentation skills and public speaking
HOW DO I APPLY?
To apply for this role, please click on the ‘Apply’ button below.
*PLEASE NOTE: YOU MUST UPLOAD YOUR CV IN THE POP-OUT WINDOW TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS ROLE – Quick Apply applicants will unfortunately be missed