We are currently recruiting for a Virtual Webinar and Events manager to work for a short term on a temp basis; salary will be a competitive hourly or daily rate depending experience.
WHO WILL YOU BE WORKING FOR?
Our client is an established non-profit membership body. Based in central London - but remote based from home.
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING?
- Our client is delivering 2 very large virtual conferences; (new to them as these used to be in person) They need help and support in the delivery of these conferences and expert help and advice in the technical side- Have they picked the right platform?
- Help the team sharpen their skills and understanding
- Advice on the Virtual side and help the team grow
- this role reports right into the head of events
- Looking for someone with at least 2-3 years Virtual experience
- Someone who is confidant to lead and instruct new ideas
- Must be available immediately
To apply for this role, please click on the ‘Apply’ button below.
*PLEASE NOTE: YOU MUST UPLOAD YOUR CV IN THE POP-OUT WINDOW TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS ROLE – Quick Apply applicants will unfortunately be missed