WHO WILL YOU BE WORKING FOR
Our client is a UK-wide training and education organization, providing professional qualifications in a range of expert fields.
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING
You will be working as part of a small and collective admin team, undertaking all administrative and other ad-hoc tasks.
The ideal candidate will preferably be a recent graduate, looking to build on administrative and office support-based experience. The skills required include:
- Friendly, enthusiastic and a good team player
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Efficiency, accuracy, attention to detail
- Self-motivated and willing to take the initiative
- Aptitude to work without direct supervision
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to adapt and successfully multi task
- Excellent IT skills – Word, Excel, Internet, databases