We are seeking an individual with strong communication skills, excel skills (intermediate level with strong spreadsheet management capability), strong administrative skills, with an ability to learn and adapt quickly.
If you have the above capabilities, please do apply. We are open to applications from those with relevant work experience and also graduates who are earlier on in their working career and have a positive can-do approach to work.
Who will you be working for?
Our Client is a highly established educational organisation.
This position is a permanent opportunity and will be primarily (if not fully) home based with rare occasion in office visits; In office locations are London or Manchester if required.
What will you be doing?
As University Assessment Officer you will be working within the examinations results team supporting the release and processing of exam results. Your position will include:
- General Administrative duties such as, answering the telephones, organising mailouts, dealing with general enquiries from students/schools/other organisations and supporting with any results focused operational admin duties required.
- Liaise across departments to provide information on student completion.
- Preparing results list for graduations, academic council. Student records, resiters etc.
- Assisting with exams boards.
- Support with database transition project.
- Management of exam results database.
- Effectively undertake any other duties as required.
This position is fast paced and will suit someone who is self-motivated, extremely well organized, pro-active technology savvy and with an ability to meet deadlines. In addition:
- You will enjoy working as part of a fun and focused team.
- Have strong communication skills.
- Experience within an academic or further education establishment - preferred but not essential.
This is a great opportunity to work for a reputable established organisation. The University Assessment Officer position is a permanent position, the working hours Mon-Friday are 9am-5.30pm and offers a salary of up to £25,000pa.
Our client offers the choice to work from home full-time with occasional in office visits (max twice a month) in London or Manchester.
Successful applicants will undergo a full DBS check.
How to apply?
To apply for this role, please click on the ‘Apply’ button below.