We are seeking an ambitious, independent thinker with exceptional work ethics and an interest in the legal sector.
Who will you be working for?
Our client is a highly respected market leader within the financial and professional services sector. Having worked closely with our Client on many occasions, we have placed many people here and we can genuinely say that they are a true employer of choice resulting in high staff retention, superb opportunity and impressive rewards for dedicated hard work.
What will you be doing?
This is truly a unique opportunity for someone early on in their career or for someone with experience to join a people focused company. Working alongside an administrative team this position has a focus on dealing with transactions, processing and the coordination of paperwork. The role will also include:
- Liaising with Lawyers, Issuers and Senior Managers.
- Liaising with departments internally, including finance – supporting with the preparation of invoices and monitoring the payment of fees.
- Preparation of written resolutions and minutes for committees.
- Reviewing and commenting on annual notes.
- Arranging signing of legal documentation.
- Attending meetings with external Clients.
- Assisting with projects.
- Coordinating signings and the coordination of documents.
- Entering of transactions on internal database.
- Day-to-day administrative tasks as required.
We are seeking someone passionate about professional development and long-term career growth.
You will also need:
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Good communication skills.
- Degree education or equivalent.
- IT literacy.
- Highly analytical approach.
- Positive approach to your work and be a natural problem solver.
Known for its high standards this Company has an outstandingly positive reputation. Employee’s are rewarded for working within a great environment with opportunity to for professional growth and development.
The Document Officer is a permanent position. The applicable salary is £23,000-£30,000pa dependent on experience. This position includes a very rewarding benefits package, discretionary bonus, Health insurance, share incentive plan and much more…
Are you keen to find out more?
This is a great opportunity to build a career and to join an established Company.