A fantastic role within the sales team of a small, friendly luxury ski chalet and villa specialist, with opportunity to travel and visit ski resorts.
Our client is looking for a motivated Travel Sales Consultant with a keen interest in luxury travel and experience of sales, ideally in the ski chalet or villa rental industry.
As a Sales Consultant you will develop and maintain client relationships to convert enquiries into bookings, create bespoke holiday proposals and process any confirmed bookings to completion. In addition to this you will also be key in ensuring the smooth running of the after-sales concierge process.
The primary element of the role is to respond to client enquiries to make villa and ski chalet bookings, creating bespoke holiday proposals and processing any confirmed bookings to completion.
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to develop their experience and career within the luxury travel industry.
Our client is a small, friendly team, so are looking for somebody who is flexible and keen to get involved, helping make a significant contribution to developing the business.
- Build relationships with clients and respond to client enquiries, discussing the holiday requirements over the telephone, email and online ‘chat’.
- Creating bespoke holiday proposals.
- Organising and managing the administrational elements of bookings such as booking confirmations and invoicing.
- Liaising with property owners and operators, and maintaining good relationships.
- Proactive generation of enquiries through our existing client base.
- Achieve sales performance targets.
- Organising the pre-arrival arrangements for clients, including booking transfers, ski lessons and any special requests the clients may have for their booking.
- Creating final itineraries.
In order to become more familiar with the portfolio, you will have the opportunity to travel, visiting properties, meeting with owners/operators and experiencing the first class service they provide.
As part of a small team, from time to time you may also be required to assist in other ad hoc projects and activities to help with the growth and smooth running of the business, such as the loading of properties, writing blog posts on properties or areas visited, do social media posts etc.
- Articulate with confident telephone manner
- Strong written skills with good grammar
- Experience in sales and working in a target-driven environment
- Familiar with skiing and ski resorts
- Highly organised with good attention to detail
- Enthusiastic, friendly and happy to get stuck in to any task
Usual Working hours: Monday – Friday, 9am – 6pm.
Office location: South Wimbledon
Launched in 2012, our client is a specialist agent for exclusive luxury villas and ski chalets worldwide.
If you are interested in the role, please send your CV and cover letter to: