We are currently recruiting for a Training Co-ordinator to start immediately for up to 3 months whilst the client recruits on a fixed term contract. £17.50 an hour. Remote role for now.
WHO WILL YOU BE WORKING FOR?
Our client is an established non-profit organisation. A very well-known health care membership body.
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING?
- Organising meetings including agenda preparation, minute taking and action tracking;
- Administering the content of the Training pages on the College’s website ensuring content is easily accessible, correct, timely and appropriate for the audience;
- Collaborating with all members of the Training & Workforce Unit to ensure that identified educational activities are embedded in College work.
- Candidates should possess strong all-round administrative and organisational skills- Be used to organising meetings and taking minutes.
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to manage own workload.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and written skills.
To apply for this role, please click on the ‘Apply’ button below.