Our client is seeking an experienced administrator to support the daily management of training related duties. The key responsibilities will be to act as the first point of contact and ongoing liaison for enquiries from trainees and trainers – this includes all training and curriculum related queries. This is on a temp basis whilst they are recruiting Perm- £15.75 an hour.
Who will you be working for?
Our Client is an innovative healthcare organisation located in the City of London.
What will you be doing?
Your responsibilities will include:
- Act as first point of contact for all trainee and trainer enquiries.
- Administer training processes including: Register and maintain all membership and training, calculate completion of training dates, prepare submission to the regulator to grant training completion, Liaise with all partners on the progress of individual trainees, produce quarterly newsletter for all trainers, project management, act as first point to review applications received, lead the review process, finalise the evaluation report in the specified timeframe, liaising with the assessors for final sign off and attending meetings and disseminate information to the Committee and update the website.
- Management of learning platform such as booking exams, review of all bookings and checking eligibility.
- Committee Work, Relationships and Team Working, including serving as secretary for all relevant Committees and working parties including preparing agendas and papers; advising on items; minute taking; developing and undertaking action points; exercising independent judgment and taking appropriate.
- Developing working relationships.
- Supporting and general team assistance.
- Regular liaison and cross-work with team members and other departments.
- Provide support across other training related activities, as required.
- Experience of working in an administrative position within a membership or healthcare focused organisation.
- Strong organisational skills, IT skills, and communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Demonstrable ability to understand, interpret, and simplify complex information.
- Excellent attention to detail.
To apply for the Training Administrator opportunity, please click on the ‘Apply’ button below.