This is great organisation to work for with a very friendly and supportive working environment. They have a greaet reputation for low staff turn-over and you will be working on unqiue and interesting roles.
YOu will work closely with HR Business Partners to advise, guide and provide strategic recruitment solutions as to hiring managers whilst ensuring best practice.
You will be responsible for the full recruitment cycle and duties will include
- writing and posting advertisements
- screening and analysing responses
- telephone screening
- arranging interviews with hiring managers
- monitor and report on campaigns
- collate statistics
- you will be an experienced internal recruiter with strong working knowledge of the charitable and not for profit sector
- you will be experienced in souring candiates from a variety of strategies including social media, searching and interviewing
- you will have used an applicant tracking system
- strong communication skills
- able to start ASAP with no or very little notice