We are currently recruiting for a Temporary Project Data Administrator for a charity based client in London but the role will be remote working. This position is a full time 10-12 week temp role, We require an immediate start and offering a competitive hourly rate from £14-18 per hour.
WHO WILL YOU BE WORKING FOR?
Our client is a charity who look into climate change.
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING?
The Temporary Project Data Administrator reporting to the Senior Systems and Project Accountant is responsible for updating and reviewing all project budgets ,resource requests, assignments, scheduling and rate cards for our organisation in FinancialForce PSA application (within Salesforce.com).
Activities will include:
- Using the existing excel budgets model to update and review all projects budgets on PSA – Professional Service Automation (FinancialForce). Note: we have configured full income and expenditure Chart of Accounts for budgets within each PSA project as standard.
- Using the Revenue Management application in FinancialForce to forecast revenue and cost automatically or manually on a monthly to align with excel monthly analysis.
- Ensuring that the correct Projects and Milestones (workstreams) are set up and align monthly budgets profile to fit into Project Timeframes in PSA
- Updating and cross checking Resource Requests, Assignments and Scheduling
- Identify errors or omissions, document and discuss with project managers to agree resolutions
- Cross check that Budgets are in alignment with agreed final bids and investigate variances.
- Other adhoc tasks
- At least 2 years experience of using PSA – Professional Services Automation (FinancialForce)- If not PSA then Sales Force.
- Can perform tasks independently
- Attention to details and ensuring tasks are completed accurately
- Have an investigative and solution driven attitude
- Ability to manage workload and time to deadlines
- Good communicator and experience of working with Project managers
- Accounting experience
- Ability to manage workload whilst working from home on this assignment
To apply for this role, please click on the “Apply” button below.
*PLEASE NOTE - YOU MUST UPLOAD YOUR CV IN THE POP-OUT WINDOW TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS ROLE. Quick Apply applicants with unfortunately be missed*