We are currently recruiting for an Technical Analyst - to start ASAP; on a Temp-Contract basis. The role is located in Westminster, will be a mix of remote and in the office. Working on a full-time basis and is paying a competitive £35,000- £20-22 an hour.
WHO WILL YOU BE WORKING FOR?
Our client is an established non-profit organisation. A very well-known institution and household name located in the wonderfully vibrant city of Westminster.
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING? A highly numerate and technical analyst with the ability to work confidently and accurately under pressure. As well as being proficient with a range of technical software (such as SQL Server and ASP.NET) the successful candidate will also have good written and verbal communication skills, be highly motivated and be able to gain a quick understanding of the businesses technical processes.
We are looking for someone who:
- Has advanced SQL skills and can create, maintain and run a variety of database queries
- Has good ASP.NET programming skills (C# required) with the ability to develop web applications in Visual Studio with a database backend in SQL Server
- Has advanced Excel and data analysis skills
- Is highly numerate and literate with excellent attention to detail
- Has good written and verbal communications kills
- Is highly motivated and proactive
- Can work well under pressure and is used to working to tight deadlines
- Is a team player and shows willingness to contribute to the wider office team’s goals and objectives
To apply for this role, please click on the ‘Apply’ button below.
*PLEASE NOTE: YOU MUST UPLOAD YOUR CV IN THE POP-OUT WINDOW TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS ROLE – Quick Apply applicants will unfortunately be missed