This is a permanent opportunity to join an established and well known global Company specialising in technology and software solutions.
You will need relevant experience as part of an internship or working experience of at least 1-3 years in an administrative and/or support capacity.
Who will you be working for?
Our Client is a global Consultancy specialising in technology and software.
What will you be doing?
You will be providing high quality and professional support as part of a team for up to 15 senior individuals within the company (as and when required).
Your responsibilities will include:
- Full diary and travel Management (EU and international – logistics too).
- Overseeing the Reception area as required.
- Prepare and organise relevant documents (including proposals and presentations).
- Coordinate and prepare for internal and external meetings.
- Support with projects as required.
- Screening calls, interacting with external agent’s individuals and businesses as required.
- Tracking document life-cycles and where necessary updating the team.
- Support with any general administration support needs across the team.
The successful applicant will have a positive approach and outlook to their work. You will have previous administrative support experiences having worked within a professional office environment before. In addition you will need:
- To enjoy working as part of a team - essential
- Be degree educated or equivalent – not essential but highly desired
- Relevant experience as part of an internship or working experience of at least 1-3 years in an administrative or support capacity.
- Be an exceptional communicator who is well organised and capable of interacting with individuals at all levels.
- Be a quick thinker with the ability to use your own initiative.
- You will be able to confidently use outlook and other Microsoft packages.
- Up-hold unparalleled enthusiasm and professionalism at all times.
The Team Assistant is a permanent position with a salary up to £26,500-£30,000 pa (dependent on experience). You can expect to receive great benefits such as 3% employee pension contribution, life assurance, income protection and critical illness cover, private medical insurance and opportunity to develop within the role.
To apply for the Team Assistant, please click on the ‘Apply’ button below.