Are you experienced with complex and demanding international and UK diary Management? Have you supported a team previously? If in addition you have financial services experiences, we really would like to hear from you. Please read on…
Who you will be working for
Our client is a global investment business located in Central London with plush offices and a friendly and engaging atmosphere.
Having worked with this Company for many years we can confidently describe them as an employer of choice with a huge reputation.
What would you be doing?
As Team Assistant you will work alongside an incredibly close but small team. The role of a Team Assistant is to support the wider team (to include Director and Partner level) with complex UK and international diary (including travel itinerates). This will include travel coordination – visas / across time zones / multiple changes, etc., you will also support with boards meetings and presentation preparations, expenses and any other business admin required.
- Strong organisational skills are required in this fast paced and hands on role – you will be one of three go to individuals responsible for keeping things running smoothly.
- Proven experience in a similar financial services role essential.
- Experience in coordinating international travel and complex diary management is essential.
- An exceptional level of organisation and attention to detail.
- Exceptional and advanced computer literacy and Outlook skills are essential.
- Exceptional communication skills and capability.
- Unparalleled enthusiasm, pro-activity and professionalism at all times.
In return, the benefits are outstanding; as well as joining a company focused on employee retention and growth, you can expect a competitive salary with a generous discretionary annual bonus of 25-30%, Christmas annual leave (offices are closed), gym reimbursement scheme. life assurance, private health insurance, a generous pension scheme and much more!
The Team Assistant position is permanent, paying up to between £40,000-£50,000 pa (depending on experience) - plus outstanding employee benefits.
How to apply
To apply for the Team Assistant position, please click on the ‘Apply’ button below.