If you have previous experience within a fast paced Administrative or PA position then please do read on…
Who will you be working for?
Our Client is a large global and innovative charity, their location is City based within a modern building. This is a permanent opportunity to join an established and well-known global Charity.
What will you be doing?
The role of Team Admin Assistant will involve assisting senior management, by making sure all administration tasks have been taken care of with ease.
The day to day duties will include supporting Management and the wider team with travel planning (globally), meeting itinerary, projects support, financial transactions, communicating and building relationships with internal teams and any other administrative related tasks required.
The Team Administrative Assistant will be a varied and fast paced position. You will need a ‘can do,’ with a proactive approach to problem solving and flexible approach to working within a wider team. In addition, you will need:
- Must have strong admin skills and have previously worked within similar role supporting senior management.
- Experience in supporting a busy team required.
- Exceptional time management.
- To be extremely well organised and have good attention to detail.
- High level of Computer literacy; with advanced skills with Microsoft packages i.e. Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook.
- Ability to prioritise workloads for yourself and others.
- Flexibility and capability to work well under pressure.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Experienced with international travel arrangements including Visa applications.
- Willingness to coordinate events and workshops.
- Ability to deal with sensitive information with confidentiality.
- Resourceful approach to implementing changes.
The Team Admin Assistant role is a permanent role with full-time flexible working, the salary is £27,000pa (dependent of experience). Our Client will offer a competitive salary and excellent employee benefits, including a great pension scheme with employer contribution, Insurance and many more.
How to apply
To Apply for the Team Admin Assistant role, please click apply.