Who will you be working for?
Our client is a craft beer specialist based in North London. This is a newly created role and will offer you the opportunity to get fully immersed in all matters relating to ER, employee engagement, team management and diversity and inclusion.
What will you be doing?
As Talent Acquisition Manager you will be the go-to person for all recruitment needs and enquiries. This is a 360 recruitment role and will involve all areas of the recruitment cycle. You will partner up and work closely with managers on site, dealing with the full recruitment cycle.
Duties and responsibilities will include:
- Taking a recruitment brief from hiring managers, advertising, shortlisting and screening candidates through to offer stage.
- Identify and contact suitable candidates who may already be in work via LinkedIn.
- Brief candidates on the role.
- Screening shortlisted candidates over the phone before sending across a shortlist to the hiring manager.
- Supporting hiring managers throughout the interview process.
- Brief and liaise with recruitment agencies.
- Finalise offer details with candidates.
- Providing a high level of customer service and act as a key pong of contact to all Candidates.
- Support a recruitment strategy.
- Supporting the Apprentice & Graduate scheme
- Maintenance of records to show recruitment activity.
- Work closely with colleagues to support with candidate attraction and engagement methods.
- Advise and ensure the attraction of a diverse and inclusive workforce.
- Any other reasonable recruitment related duties.
This position is for an immediate start if possible, outlined below are some of the things you will need to bring to the role:
- A genuine passion for recruitment and experience with handling high volume recruitment workload.
- Relevant experience in an agency recruitment or a in a fast-paced in-house environment.
- Experience using LinkedIn to source and make contact with candidates.
- Previous experience of implementing/using an applicant tracking system.
- A genuine passion for building relationships.
- Confident negotiating and communicating across all levels of the Company.
- Strong time management and organisational skills with an ability to multitask.
This is an excellent opportunity to work for a rapidly expanding company with exciting plans for the future. Our client is offering a salary of up to £40k (depending on experience) as well as benefits which include private healthcare, pension, discretionary bonus and much more.
Click below to apply.